When you need breastfeeding information, or help with a breastfeeding concern, you can find that help through La Leche League.
La Leche League Leaders are mothers who have breastfed their own babies, and are trained to help other mothers with information and support for breastfeeding. Leaders offer their services through La Leche League Group Meetings, or through one-on-one helping on the phone, Internet or in person by arrangement.
La Leche League meetings are open to any interested woman, and babies and children are welcome! Some Groups are able to accomodate fathers attending as well. For more information about the Group and meetings in your community, find a location below that is convenient to you, and contact the Leader(s) with your questions.
Meetings with Special Focus
All Leaders can answer questions on these topics, but special meetings give you a chance to talk with other mothers who share your situation as well.
Find a Meeting or Contact a Leader by Location
- Ashland County
- Ashtabula County
- Belmont County/Wheeling WVA
- Celina and Mercer County
- Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
- East Cincinnati/Clermont County
- Cleveland and Surrounding Communities
- Columbus and Surrounding Communities
- Crawford County
- Dayton and Surrounding Communities
- Erie County
- Findlay and Hancock County
- Geauga County
- Hillsboro and Highland County
- Lake County
- Lima and Allen County
- Morrow County
- Richland County (Mansfield)
- Toledo and Northwest Ohio
- Tuscarawas County
- Yellow Springs
- Zanesville and Muskingum County
Please submit any updates to LLL Ohio Web Manager